A Career with CrimTrac
You can make a difference!
Do you want to:
- Work with technologies that support law enforcement?
- Use your programme and project management skills to ensure the delivery of high quality law enforcement information services?
- Be valued for your corporate expertise in a small and dynamic agency?
- Work with us, as we take a leading role in generating national approaches to information sharing solutions for law enforcement agencies, for a safer Australia.
Information for Applicants
Temporary Employment Register
There are currently no ongoing vacancies accepting applications.
Please visit the Temporary Employment Register page (link above) for further information on how to nominate your interest for non-ongoing employment opportunities at CrimTrac.
Important information for applicants
- CrimTrac welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from diverse backgrounds.
- CrimTrac does not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment companies.
- CrimTrac is located in Dickson in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).